Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Month of Letters Challenge!


A whole month of letters!  How lovely!  What a wonderful challenge posted at lettermo.com.  Write and mail one letter to a person every day in the month of February... that equals to 24 days of mail when you subtract the Sundays and holiday. 

How sweet a commitment it is to decide to make someone smile every day with a special note.  It needn't be a long note... even the shortest one can bring about a sense of warmth and appreciation in the recipient. 

My first postcard of the month below only took me about ten minutes to type and post... it was short and sweet and I did it during a quick break at work.  Oh, how lovely it was to use the office typewriter!  I even appreciated having a typo in my first line... what a detour from my everyday office tasks that require strict perfection!  Phew!  The beauty is in the flaws <3


And yes, I reimbursed the office for the postage :)

No comments:

Post a Comment